Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Tea for two at Vinteas, Leamington Spa

Today I took the time to appreciate this cute tea room with my friend.

                                                  

Hidden away down a side road off Leamington Spas main parade is this beautiful little tea room called 'Vinteas' This place is so cute with decorated accent walls and a really nice ambiance.

If you go on a Saturday though, make sure you reserve as the majority of the tables were already taken, but we managed to squeeze in for a slice of cake & some peppermint tea!





We are both young women of the grand old age of 25, but seem to find hanging out in tea rooms one of the best things to do with our time.  I don't know about you, but I find highly decorated spaces and vintage cutlery a major turn on.

I am gluten intolerant so it always makes me over the moon when we find somewhere to eat that has a lot of options for me and Vinteas certainly has that! There were 3 different types of cake for me to choose from, any choice of sandwiches or gf scones with cream. They even do a gluten free cake stand for us to share which we will be trying in a few weeks time :)




Looking chuffed with our cakes!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment